One day trip from Marrakech to Ait Ben Haddou, to go visit one of the famous ancient fortified Kasbahs of Ait Ben Haddou, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986. Due to its historical and architectural significance, as well as its breathtaking desert surroundings.
One Day Trip from Marrakech to Ait Ben Haddou:
we’ll start our journey early in the morning to make the most of your day trip. On our way to Ait Ben Haddou, we will drive you through the picturesque landscapes of the High Atlas Mountains, so keep your camera ready.
Once you arrive, you’ll be greeted by the breathtaking sight of Ait Ben Haddou’s ancient mud-brick architecture set against the desert backdrop, Which will give you the chance to investigate the universal Moroccan style of construction modeling in which the Kasbahs are constructed.
Ait Ben Haddou is a heritage site worth exploring this desert treasure to get a glimpse of the ancient way of life in this region and feel the history that surrounds you, through its narrow winding streets and its ancient mud-brick walls. Also, it has been utilized as a setting for more than 20 movies incorporating “Gladiator” “Indiana Jones” and “Lawrence of Arabia”.
After Having a break to taste one of the tasty dishes of Morocco Cuisine, and spending a memorable time at Ait Ben Haddou, begin your journey back to Marrakech.
- Duration: One day.
- Available: Every day.
- Departure time: 07h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 4:30 PM Local time
Day Trip to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah Highlights :
- Enjoy the sights that lie between Marrakech and Ouarzazate during this excursion.
- Visit the largest movie studio and the Kasbah Taourirt.
- Visit the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou.
- Discover the most beautiful scenes of villages and high mountain views.
What’s Included in One Day Trip from Marrakech to Ait Ben Haddou :
- Transportation by air-conditioned with a professional driver and clean vehicle.
- Quality service.
- Transport insurance.
What’s not included in One Day Trip from Marrakech to Ait Ben Haddou :
- Fees Monuments.